Cucumber Noodles & Escarole
Wilted Escarole & Cucumber Noodles
1 Tbs. Jalepeno chili sauce
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
Dash Truffle oil
1 Tbs. Lemon Juice
I/2 head Escarole
1 Tbs. Balsamin Vinegar
2 Tbs. Tamari or Coconut aminos
Pinch Sea Salt
Peach, 4 slices
5 Cured Olives, pitted
1. Marinate 6-7 escarole leaves in balsamic vinegar and tamari for at least one hour.
2. Shave noodles on all 4 sides of cucumber with a vegetable peeler.
3. Dress noodles with a splash of olive oil, a drop of truffle oil, a squeeze of lemon and pinch sea salt.
4. Slice peaches in thin pieces with skin showing.
5. Mince cured olives
6. Place escarole on bottom layer and sprinkle with chili oil
7. Later cucumber pasta
8. Add peaches
9. Garnish with olives and wrinkle flowers.