1/2 Package each, dried Hijiki, Wakame and Arame.
1 zucchini, shaved into noodles
1 Carrot julienne
1/2 C Purple Cabbage. julienne
1/4 C Pickled Ginger. sliced
2Tbs. Sesame Seeds.
1/4 C Radish, sliced thin
1/4 C Chick Peas
1. Submerge dried seaweeds in plenty of water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain seaweed and rinse well.
3. Chop all land vegetables.
4. With a vegetable peeler, shave thin flat noodles from the zucchini, turning to slice all four sides leaving the soft center out.
5. In a large bowl add sea vegetables to land vegetables.
1/4 raw Sesame Oil
2 Lemons, juiced
2Tbs roasted Sesame Oil
3 soft Dates plus 1 Tbs water or
1 Tbs agave syrup
1 Tbs. Raw Almond Butter
Pinch salt and pepper
1. Blend all dressing ingredients, adding oils in last.
2. Dress salad liberally!