Goddess: "A female being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people".
I think all female beings are goddesses. As women, we must worship and love ourselves and believe in your own attributes and natural powers. When we practice self care everything else falls into place.
Green vegetables have super natural powers too by protecting us from disease and cancer. So while you worship at the temple of you, whip up this luscious green dressing and receive all the attributes of a nutritious green goddess salad.
Green Goddess Dressing
3 Tbs. olive oil
1 Tbs lemon juice
1 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
1 Tbs. fresh chives, minced
1 Tbs. fresh tarragon, minced
1 Tbs. apple Mint, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 C Water
1/2 head escarole, watercress or greens leaves of choice
1 C broccoli, sliced small
1/4 zucchini, small dice
2 Tbs. pumpkin seeds
1 tsp. capers, dehydrated
Dried broccoli chips or kale chips.
- Blend all dressing ingredients, taste and adjust for acid and salt balance.
- Spoon dressing onto the bottom of plate.
- Dress green very lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Arrange veggies in an attractive way on top of the dressing
- Add a few dollops of dressing randomly on top of lettuce.
- In a separate bowl, dress broccoli and zucchini with green goddess
- layer on top of greens
- Top with pumpkin seeds, capers and crispy broccoli.