Hit the Pause Button on Aging: Book 2 of the Rawception Energy Recipe Series.
Would you like to turn back the clock on your biological age? Adding in super foods will super charge your immunity and boost your energy providing you with the health and stamina to achieve your goals and dreams.
Superfoods are nutritionally dense plant foods, such as goji berries, acai, cacao (raw chocolate), maca, spirulina, bee products, and more. As powerful sources of clean protein, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, good fats and oils, essential fatty and amino acids, and other nutrients, superfoods represent a uniquely promising piece of the nutritional puzzle.
The second in the Energy Diet series, Module 2 provides profiles of each superfood in detail, accompanied by 10 easy and delicious recipes. This accessible guide and easy to follow 7-day diet plan highlights the pivotal role of superfoods in promoting energy production, nutritional excellence, health, and beauty enhancement,
I’m so excited to share The Energy Diet: Module 2 with you. Module 2 is now available on the Raweception website. It will transform your skin, mood and weight, while you build the momentum of lasting energy and health. Module 2 will guide you to generate your core energy, balance your weight, alleviate stress, elevate mood and create confidence to become your best you!
Here’s a sample of a recipe from Module 2 of the Energy Diet series. Enjoy these delicious nutritious superfood bars.
¾ C. date paste
2 Tbsp agave (optional)
1 ¼ C. almond meal
1 C. cashew meal
¼ C. hemp seeds
1/8 C. chia seeds
¼ C. pumpkin seeds
1 Tbsp. coconut butter
1 Tbsp. maca powder
1 Tbsp. lucuma powder
1 Tbsp. mesquite powder
¼ C. goji berries
¼ C. golden berries
¼ C. dried mulberries
¼ C. cacao nibs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¼ C. Cacao powder
2 Tbsp. date syrup, maple syrup or agave
1 Tbsp. coconut oil melted
1. Mix all chocolate syrup ingredients in a vitamin. Set aside.
2. Add 1 C. dates and 1/3 C. water in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy. Add extra sweetener of choice if desired. Set aside.
3. Process raw almonds and raw cashews (separately) into a flour consistency, but stop before the oils break down into butter.
4. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add date paste mixture and combine by hand.
5. Spread onto a teflex sheet and dehydrate for 6-8 hours.
6. Remove and cut into squares. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and dehydrate another 24 hours.
7. Or for a cooked version, bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until firm. Let cool and drizzle with chocolate syrup and refrigerate.
8. These stay fresh in the fridge for a couple weeks!
Eat well and be your healthiest you!